President Uhuru Kenyatta has made new appointments to state corporations.
Among the new appointments, President Kenyatta made Nick Salat the chairman of the Agricultural Development Board for three years.
Former Attorney General Githu Muigai has been named non-executive chairman of the Council for Legal Education.
The President reappointed Kathleen Openda and Andrew Musangi as the Chairmen of the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Council and the Public Procurement Regulatory Board, respectively.
Here is the full list of new appointments:
1. Dorothy Kimeu, Chairman, Board of Special Economic Zones.
2. Dr. Andrew Kiplagat, Chairperson, Kerio Valley Development
3. Ben Oluoch Olunya, President, Export Processing Zone Authority.
4. James Muroo, Chairman, Micro and Small Enterprises Authority.
5. Patrick Obath, Chairman, Board of Directors of the National Oil Corporation of Kenya.
6. Kiyoko Kilukumi, Chairperson, Energy and Petroleum Tribunal.
7. Dr. Dina Mwinji, Chairperson, Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute Board.
8. Joe Egger, Chairman, National Mining Corporation Board.
9. John G. Masafari, Chairperson, Kenya Fishing Industries Corporation Board.
10. Professor Elishiba Njambi Kimani, Chairperson, Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development.
11. Eva Adega Oduor, Non-Executive Chairman, Kenya Accreditation Services Board.
12. Nick Nesbitt, Chairperson, Capital Markets Authority Board.
13. Philip Charo, Chairman, Coast Development Authority.
14. Edwin Kinua, Chairman, Board of Directors of the East African Portland Cement Company Limited.
15. Prof. Ben Sihanya, Chairman, Board of Directors of the Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis.
16. Peter Musi Noyian, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Consolidated Bank Ltd.