More than a hundred job openings have been posted by the Public Service Commission, with salary ranging from Ksh41,000 to Ksh170,000.
The PSC asked eligible people to apply for the posts and supply all of the information requested in the advertisement in an announcement on November 2, 2021. The PSC also advised applicants that providing false information in an application is illegal.
Any academic or professional certificates not acquired by the end of the advertisement should not be included, according to the Commission.
They also encouraged people with physical disabilities, the marginalized, and minorities to apply for the positions. During interviews, shortlisted candidates will be expected to bring originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional diplomas, and transcripts.
The Ministry of Public Service, Gender, Senior Citizens Affairs, and Special Programs has 100 job openings, and so does the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Ministry of Public Service, Gender, Senior Citizens Affairs, and Special Programs is looking for people to work in the following positions:
1. Two Deputy Director Research and Partnership positions with salaries ranging from Ksh99,900 to Ksh169,140. The job holder will also receive a monthly housing allowance ranging from Ksh20,000 to Ksh50,000, depending on the station. They will also receive a monthly commuter allowance of Ksh16, 000.
2. Deputy Director, Community Integration and Peace Building with a monthly salary range of Ksh99,900 to Ksh169,140. In addition, depending on the duty station, the officeholder will earn a monthly House Allowance of Ksh20,000 – Ksh50,000. A monthly commuter allowance of Ksh16, 000 is also offered. The position is permanent and has a pension plan.
3. Deputy Director, Strategic Resource Development, with a monthly salary of Ksh99,900 – Ksh169,140, a monthly house allowance of Ksh20,000 – Ksh50,000, and a commuter allowance of Ksh16, 000. The job is permanent and pensionable, according to the PSC.
4. Program Officer II- Two positions (Research and Partnerships), with monthly salaries ranging from Ksh31,270 to Ksh41,260. A monthly home allowance of between Ksh4,200 and Ksh10,000, as well as a commuter allowance of Ksh4,000.
5. Programme Officer II- (Strategic Resource Development), two positions available with monthly salaries ranging from Ksh31,270 to Ksh41,260.home allowance ranging from Ksh4,200 to Ksh10,000, as well as a Ksh4,000 commuter allowance.
6.. Programme Officer II (Community Integration and Peace building) with a basic salary of Ksh31,270–Ksh41,260, a housing allowance of Ksh4,200–Ksh10,000, and a commuter allowance of Ksh4,000.
The Foreign Service Cadet/Third Secretary Cadet position will be filled by 100 people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Their monthly income will range from Ksh31,270 to Ksh41,260, with a housing allowance of Ksh4,200 to Ksh10,000 and a commuter allowance of Ksh4,000.
To apply visit their website at www.psyg.go.ke
Job applicants were encouraged to submit their applications by November 22, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.