This system is always preserved for school heads. They can be able to access the Results for 2021 through the following simple steps.
1. Visit the KNEC official portal link here
2. A dialog box will pop up, enter the institution’s username and password used during KCPE registration process.
3. Once you have logged in, there are several boxes. Under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, insert the index number of the first candidate in full and in the box labelled ‘ TO INDEX NUMBER’, input the last candidate’s index number then click on View report.
4. The result slip will load after some time. When all the slips are loaded, then click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
5. Select the format you would like to export the KCPE result slips, for example ‘word’ or ‘pdf’ formats.
6. The result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage file in your computer.
7. The result slips can now be printed
A day after the release now the candidates can visit the school to check on their marks.