Ahead of 2022 general election, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission has advertised mass recruitment of staff in various positions.
As the commission embarks on countrywide voter registration, It has today, Saturday 21st, August, 2021 announced 9570 temporary vacancies in various positions.
From the announced vacancies, the commission seeks to contract 1450 Registration Assistants and 580 people in the position of Constituency ICT Clerks.
On the same note, the commission also seeks to recruit 7,540 Voter Registration Clerks from all over the country.
Those who will manage to secure positions with commission will have to work for long hours as will be determined by the commission.
From the IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati, he has indicated that all applications for the positions should be submitted online via the IEBC portal on or before the set deadline on 27th, August, 2021.
- One must be a Kenyan Citizen with high level of integrity
- Must be a holder of Degree/ Diploma certificate from a recognized institution
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to manage people, sensitive data and materials
- Good report writing skills
- Must make time for the entire period of the exercise
- Must possess effective communication skills
How to Apply
- Go to the IEBC online portal and click the ‘Register’ Tab to start the application process
– After you have registered, you will receive an email which will enable you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration process, click on sign in
– Key in your username and password the click ‘Log in’ to access your account
- After successful log in, the application portal will open the application cockpit
- Click on the ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the application cockpit to view the open job postings
– Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘ start’ button to check all the available vacancies
- Click on the job posting, to display the job information/ details
– To apply for the position, click on Apply button at the top of the page
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application by filling all the necessary fields.
– To complete on the application process, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.