Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has launched a student site for KCSE 2021 candidates to register for placement in 2022/2023.
The application portal launched on Thursday, May 19th, 2021, and will close in 14 days, according to the placement agency.
Candidates for the KCSE examination in 2021 are encouraged to apply. Those who chose while in school have the option to change their minds (First Revision of Choices).
How to Revision/Application for Courses
The KUCCPS Students App is also available for download.
KUCCPS tools and tips on how to effectively apply for placement may be found at the bottom of this post.
1. To apply, enter your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year into the Student’s Portal. Password is your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number.
2. Minimum subject requirements apply to all programs. You can only apply for courses that satisfy the minimal standards, but your selection will be based on your overall performance and available capacity. Online Application for KUCCPS
3. Click the Programmes tab in the site to see the various programs and their criteria. The Institutions tab allows you to search for courses by institution.
4. You can move the programs that interest you into the Course Basket as you pick them. This will allow you to prepare your final list of courses to apply for with a smaller list.
5. You will only need to enter the Programme Codes once you have decided on your selected courses.
6. Enter the Programme Codes in the Application/Revision tab to apply.
Please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions after ensuring that the Program Codes entered are for the courses you want to apply for.
The following is the application processing fee:
- Students making their initial application – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising school-submitted choices – Ksh1,000
- After you’ve chosen your courses, you’ll need to pay the placement processing fee.
It is recommended that you keep your transaction code safe. It will be necessary before any further modifications to your application can be made.
How do I pay for a Kuccps application?
1. Go to your M-PESA Lipa na Menu.
2. Choose Pay Bill. 820211 is the company number.
3. Enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number for the Account Number (no space)
4. Send with your M-PESA PIN.