Kenya University and College Central placement service (KUCCPS) is a body that is responsible for admission of students to universities and colleges in Kenya.
KUCCPS portal for Second revision is now open. Those candidates who missed placement have now 12 days to apply for the courses of their choices.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2021/2022
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year.
- Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements.
- You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal.
To see the List of applicants who have not secured courses invited for second revision CLICK on the LINK below to Download
You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket.
This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
An application processing fee is charged as follows:
Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay for KUCCPS 2021/2022 Application, KUCCPS Business number
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Student portal 2021/2022; KUCCPS Application portal student.kuccps.net
Various KUCCPS portals can either be accessed by through a mobile phone or a desktop by using the following links:
KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS website and contacts
Telephone 0723954927, 0734879662
Email [email protected]
Adress P. O. Box 105166 – 0010